Our Code Of Conduct
- At all times, and in relation to all parties, conduct our business honestly, transparently, with integrity and in good faith.
- Put the interests of our clients above all else – even our remuneration.
- Keep clients’ information confidential and use it only when negotiating, maintaining, renewing or servicing their financial needs, unless consent has been obtained.
- Comply with all legislation, acts and regulations relating to the financial services industry.
- Ensure our employees fully understand members’ obligations under this code, and that they are kept up to date with any other guidelines that may be issued.
- Ensure any statements we make – whether in advertisements, circulars, or publicity or promotional material – are factually correct and do not contain misleading or extravagant claims.
- Make management and executives, both individually and collectively, account to regulators and other stakeholders for failed governance process and protocol.
- Protect, promote and advance the image, standing and common interest of the professional financial services industry.
- Consistently promote the improvement and standard of financial products, financial advice and intermediary services provided within the industry.
- Promote and uphold high ethical standards and good business practices within the financial services industry to ensure the sector as a whole maintains a good image and reputation.
- Make current and potential clients aware that we impose the code on ourselves to distinguish us from average industry expectations.
- Stay relevant within the financial services industry and up to date with legislative and regulatory changes; and implement these changes at the strategic, operational and risk management levels.
Services and Technology
Business Management Systems
We customise advanced business and IT solutions to meet the requirements driven by emerging trends and expanding markets. These cutting-edge solutions are either developed in-house or are outsourced to niche specialists, allowing us to be highly competitive in the market, giving us greater control of our business, and ultimately benefiting you, the client. We regularly revisit existing strategies, systems, procedures and processes to ensure our business remains at the forefront of innovation in the financial services industry.
At MBFS, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We value your trust and want you to understand how we collect, use, and disclose your information, in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), Copyright Act, Consumer Protection Act, and other relevant legislation.
We strive to provide the product that is best suited to your needs, at an affordable price – with the added benefit of making sure that you are always claims ready. Not to mention, you are provided with a dedicated broker that you have 24-hour access to.
At MBFS we strongly believe in personal interaction as opposed to communication through automated response – and it's a philosophy we stand by.