Big Save’s Charity Golf Day
0 day 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
We are so honoured to have the opportunity to sponsor the Hole-in-One at Big Save’s Charity Golf day! On 22nd September and 29th September, at the prestigious Pretoria Country Golf Club.
Partnered charities include:
Thandanani Drop Inn Centre
- The core objectives and focus of this Centre is to keep the youth off the streets
- It serves as a rehabilitation support center for young substances abusers and addicts.
- The center has a daily walk-in feeding scheme, where children can go after school and be off the streets until there is parental care at home.
NOSH (No One Sleeps Hungry)
- The primary focus of the organization is to ensure that the most vulnerable rural and urban communities have improved nutrition.
- Donating food parcels and feeding, those who are impoverished are fed.
- Ensuring that hunger is eliminated and the health and well-being of as many South African as possible have a nutritious meal before going to sleep.
The Shuffling Walking Team
- The primary focus and aim of this organization is to create awareness in the fight against cancer and offer those in the community
who need support and guidance in dealing with the deadly virus.
- They assist many of the other cancer organizations financially, through their volunteer networks and walkers who give their personal time
to make their current internal fundraising initiatives successful.
- The aim of this organization is “to conquer cancer one step at a time”