Your Task Will Be
The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for performing risk analysis on insurance policy applications of both individuals and organizations.
- Process quotes, new business, amendments and client queries
- Processing Corrective action
- Action Renewals
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships which includes insurers and clients
- Provide ongoing service and support to your client base
- Attend to the personal tasks assigned by the Brokers for whom you work on a daily basis. These tasks will include duties such as running the Brokers daily diary, making, confirming and rescheduling meetings and appointments and taking messages.
- Ensuring that the Brokers clients’ Salesforce and Drive folders are kept up to date
- Preparation and maintenance of client fleet lists, including vehicle values
- Preparation of presentations, quotations and client portfolio packs
- Assisting the Brokers in compiling reports and schedules
- Arrange travel details for Brokers from time to time
- Assist broker with administrative duties
We need you to have
- Good knowledge related to basic legislation/regulation/compliance related to the short-term insurance industry.
- Proficient knowledge of all short-term insurance products. Reinsurance experience advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial underwriting.
- RE5 and NQF4 FAIS Accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills
We will be made exceptionally happy if...
- You have proven success in the commercial insurance industry
- You have your full insurance qualification (RE and Fais credits)
What you get in return
- Awesome working environment
- Best Italian Coffee in town
- Onsite Gym
- Provident fund contribution
- Medical Aid Contribution
- Unlimited earning potential
I hereby give my consent to Mont Blanc Financial Services to process and handle my personal data given in the application form and in my CV for the purpose of preparing the recruitment process.
Thank you for submitting your details
One of our human resource experts will be in touch soon to discuss your interest in working for us.