Our Code Of Conduct
We strive to set the bar for industry service while treating our clients with trust, honesty and integrity. Our clients’ interests always come first.
- At all times, and in relation to all parties, conduct our business honestly, transparently, with integrity and in good faith.
- Put the interests of our clients above all else – even our remuneration.
- Keep clients’ information confidential and use it only when negotiating, maintaining, renewing or servicing their financial needs, unless consent has been obtained.
- Comply with all legislation, acts and regulations relating to the financial services industry.
- Ensure our employees fully understand members’ obligations under this code, and that they are kept up to date with any other guidelines that may be issued.
- Ensure any statements we make – whether in advertisements, circulars, or publicity or promotional material – are factually correct and do not contain misleading or extravagant claims.
- Make management and executives, both individually and collectively, account to regulators and other stakeholders for failed governance process and protocol.
- Protect, promote and advance the image, standing and common interest of the professional financial services industry.
- Consistently promote the improvement and standard of financial products, financial advice and intermediary services provided within the industry.
- Promote and uphold high ethical standards and good business practices within the financial services industry to ensure the sector as a whole maintains a good image and reputation.
- Make current and potential clients aware that we impose the code on ourselves to distinguish us from average industry expectations.
- Stay relevant within the financial services industry and up to date with legislative and regulatory changes; and implement these changes at the strategic, operational and risk management levels.